The 1 oz Canadian gold maple leaf coins were manufactured from the year 1979, when gold maple leaf coins were first introduced to the coin industry, until the year 1981, and the coins contained .999 percent gold. Later, these coins were manufactured with .9999 percent pure gold from the years 1982 until the present.
- Gold Content: 0.9989 oz (31.069g)
- Gross Weight: .9999 oz. (31.103g)
- Composition: 99.99% Gold
- Coin Diameter: 1.181 in. (30mm)
- Thickness: 0.107 in. (2.73 mm)
- Mint Dates: 1979 – present